Saturday, January 29, 2011

Your Average Person.

On todays note, I got my purple glasses! Soo excite to see his movie. I know its not my usual, bbuuttt i am a JB fan. I know i know. But i cant deny him. Lol :)

On another note, im trying to raise my grades, im falling behind again and im failing. I need to step up i know, but sometimes..i feel like im drowing in everything. I really hate all this stress. Im pretty much a failure to my parents. My older sister completed highschool and is in college, my younger sister is really smart and makes good grades. but me, I cant do anything right, I dont dress in the style they'd like me, i dont make really good grades, And it doesnt look like ill graduate on time, or at all. Im a complete failure..

But thats my life..im not a good student, i dress in black, i like heavy music, and im just not your average person.

No comments:

Post a Comment