Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ghost


Funny when you find a temporary way to fill a void so you can feel complete for a moment, but when the filler fades away it takes even more of you with it, and there you are, emptier than you were to begin with. 

Its true, one moment youre so full of life, then next..youre dead. Empty. Gone. Lifeless.
Like nothing can make you happy..

Its a sad realization..

But I am higher. I will find my place in this world. And i will make the best of life.
Even in the dark areas of life..there must be some gray. Its not just black and white anymore, not for me. There will be gray. and in that gray, i will find complete happiness.

My happines..my happiness to own. Completely mine.

My gray in happiness..Gabby and Ryan
My sisters, Julia..all my friends.


You are my gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment