Thursday, April 7, 2011

So..this week.

I know, I havent been on in awhile. I kept forgetting..but im gonna try to get on everyday.

Well today is 4/7/2011, and on the 5th..guess what!? no guesses? ohkay ill tell you anyway, I started dating a very special dood. xD

His names Ryan. :3 Oh and also got suspended that day, haha what a wonderful week aint it. I got into a fight with my mom, some chick at school and mr hinkle got me suspended I also got my phone taken away. Everyone just hates me this week. haha

So ive got a big summer comming up, ive got warped tour, Vampires Everywhere! is coming to town, im going to sixflags with my number one girl Gabby, i might be going out of state..twice! Maybe 3 times if i visit my family out of state, and im taking belly dancing classes this summer. Theres more..but at the moment..i cant think of anymore. xD

Should be a very fun summer! :) Maybe the best?

Ill try to write errday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment